Debate: Unilateral US military strike inside Pakistan
(List of links)< Debate: Unilateral US military strike inside Pakistan
The following pages link to Debate: Unilateral US military strike inside Pakistan:View (previous 50) (next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500).
- Argument: Unilateral US attacks inside Pakistan would be strongly opposed
- Argument: The Pakistani public would view a US unilateral strike as an invasion
- Argument: The US must unilaterally intervene since Pakistan is not doing enough to find Bin Laden
- Argument: Democratic front runner, Hillary Clinton, in a January 2008 debate claimed that since action was tolerated 10 years ago to take out Al Qaeda, it is acceptable today.
- Argument: We can do that using the leverage of aid to induce democracy.
- Argument: Get bin Laden in Pakistan unilaterally, if Pakistan can't