Debate: Artificial life
(List of links)< Debate: Artificial life
The following pages link to Debate: Artificial life:View (previous 20) (next 20) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500).
- Featured Debate Digest articles
- Argument: Man-made life poses unimaginable risks
- Argument: More good synthetic biologists can outwit malevolent ones
- Argument: Artificial life holds major benefits for humanity
- Argument: Synthetic organisms unlikely to survive out of lab
- Argument: Man can't create life, only manipulate it
- Debate: Artificial insemination
- Debate: Artificial turf fields
- Argument: Artificial life risky if released into environment
- Argument: Artificial life rightly questions concept of soul
- Argument: Synthetic biology rightly refutes "divinity of life"
- Argument: Humanity always "played God"; synthetic life no different
- Argument: Synthetic life is part of "God's creativity"
- Argument: Risks of artificial life could outweigh benefits
- Argument: General statements in favor of artificial life
- Debate: Synthetic life patents
- Argument: Synthetic organisms no greater risk than natural ones
- Argument: Humans wouldn't have to "play God" if God wasn't so unfair
- Argument: Remote risks should not hold-up synthetic life
- Argument: Man-made life plays God and nature